Leading National Independent Retail Systems Dealer seeks Grocery Specialist for POS system projects in Grocery stores in the Upper Midwest (MN, WI, ND). Permanent, full-time, salaried position.
Must have a minimum of two years experience in grocery store operations. Responsibilities include:
- Staging/programming/testing Point of Sale system prior to delivery.
- On-site training of grocery personnel (front-end and back office).
- On-site Live support.
- Backup Help Desk Support.
- On-Call rotation.
- Producing processes documentation and training materials.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years grocery store experience and expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- PC or POS system installations.
- POS system operation, programming, troubleshooting.
- End User training/education.
- Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing). Must maintain a personable, professional manner as a representative of the company.
Must be able to work under deadlines, be detail oriented, motivated to learn/teach, project driven and team oriented. Up to 50% domestic travel (company vehicle) during the week (home weekends). Competitive entry level starting salary with benefits. Growth potential in local office and also other branches. We do background checks and personality assessments.