Grocery Store System Specialist – Miami, FL
Retail Data Systems is looking for a passionate and driven grocery store system specialist to join our South Florida area team. This position will be an integral member of our grocery store team, implementing and supporting our customer base. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of various grocery store technology products, and providing knowledge and training at the customer level.
If you are a multitasker, collaborator, and executor, with uncompromising standards and work ethic, Retail Data Systems is the perfect place for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Customer Service is the core of our focus at RDS. As one of our frontline leaders with our clients, communication capabilities across multiple forms (email, chat, and phone) is key.
- Become a product expert through internal training and documentation.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with multiple clients.
- Troubleshoot possible software issues, reporting bugs and enhancements.
- Utilize customer relationship tools to maintain support infrastructure and documentation.
- Partner with RDS’s vendors and manufacturers for necessary additional support.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and grind alongside the team (we’re all hands-on deck here).
- Be able to anticipate problems and offer solutions to find ways to accomplish what needs to get done.
- Willingness to learn, remain open to feedback, and to explore further if necessary.
- Decisive problem-solving skills with advanced listening and coping skills.
What Would Be A Plus:
- Experience working in a grocery store environment.
- POS and/or Networking Certifications.
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Travel Opportunities
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the application form to apply for this position.