NCR Advanced Back-Office (ABO) Specialist - St. Louis, MO
Retail Data Systems is looking for a passionate and driven NCR Advanced Back-Office (ABO) Specialist to join our St. Louis team. The NCR ABO Specialist provides a focus on the success of our customers.
The NCR ABO Specialist will be an integral part in our Grocery vertical configuring and supporting our customer base. You will be responsible for the successful administration of the NCR ABO product, providing additional knowledge and training to our internal team members that implement and work with the product at the customer level.
If you are a master multitasker, collaborator, and executor, with uncompromising standards and work ethic, Retail Data Systems is the perfect place for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Customer Service is the core of our focus at RDS. As one of our frontline leaders with our clients, communication capabilities across multiple forms (email, chat, and phone) is key.
- Become a POS product expert through internal training and documentation.
- Assist in managing the NCR ABO staging and implementation for customer installations.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with multiple single unit and enterprise clients.
- Troubleshoot possible software issues, reporting bugs and enhancements to NCR.
- Utilize customer relationship tools to maintain support infrastructure and documentation.
- Partner with POS vendors and manufacturers for necessary additional support.
What You’ll Need:
- 0-3 Years’ Experience working with grocery stores and their IT/POS infrastructure.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and grind alongside the team (we’re all hands-on deck here).
- Ability to manage multiple projects with at times demanding deadlines.
- Be able to anticipate problems and offer solutions to find ways to accomplish what needs to get done.
- Willingness to learn, remain open to feedback, and to explore further if necessary.
- Decisive problem-solving skills with advanced listening and coping skills.
What Would Be A Plus:
- Grocery Back-Office Software Experience
- Experience building and managing a team
- POS and/or Networking Certifications
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Opportunity for Overtime Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Travel Opportunities
- Company Laptop
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Please fill out the application form to apply for this position.